Partnering to Solve Complex Health Challenges
The Milken Institute Future of Health Summit will convene thought leaders and decision makers to discuss significant health challenges, including:
- The Future of Health from Prevention to Cures
- The Underestimated Human and Economic Costs of the Opioid Epidemic
- Creating a Culture of Biomedical Innovation
- Leveraging Cross-Sector Partnerships to Advance Global Health
- How Philanthropy is Tackling Neurodegeneration
- Building Mental Health Resilience at All of Life's Stages
About the Summit
Finding answers to these questions requires leadership and collaboration—across the government, private, academic, and non-profit sectors. During this invitation-only event, a diverse group of luminaries will forge relationships and spark initiatives that can catalyze health solutions around the globe.
The Summit includes a mix of interactive panel discussions, networking opportunities, private sessions, and inspiring talks from top health innovators. Our events mobilize the belief that sustainable solutions are rooted in the powerful convergence of diverse thoughts, ideas, and actions.
Future of Health Summit 2018October 23 - 24, 2018
1150 22nd Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20037