Partnering to Solve Complex Health Challenges
The Milken Institute Future of Health Summit will convene thought leaders and decision makers to discuss significant health topics, including:
- The Future of Health from Prevention to Cures
- The Underestimated Human and Economic Costs of the Opioid Epidemic
- Creating a Culture of Biomedical Innovation
- Leveraging Cross-Sector Partnerships to Advance Global Health
- How Philanthropy is Tackling Neurodegeneration
- Building Mental Health Resilience at All of Life's Stages
The Power of Ideas — Insights for the Future of Health
In this collection of essays, thought leaders explore explores the interconnectedness of our health and health care challenges and consider the importance of fostering collaboration between seemingly unlikely partners—from food to pharma, community centers to hospital systems, policymakers from both sides of the aisle, and everyone in between.
Future of Health Summit Sponsors
We gratefully acknowledge the participation of the following organizations whose generous support makes this summit possible.
The Milken Institute gratefully acknowledges the support of our strategic partners.
Future of Health Summit 2018October 23 - 24, 2018
1150 22nd Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20037