As a nonprofit, nonpartisan, publicly supported organization, the Milken Institute relies on the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations to advance our mission.
Your support allows us to develop programs that focus on widening access to capital, creating jobs and improving health. We turn to our sponsors to partner with us in developing programs that make a difference.
As a sponsor, you will find that your Milken Institute experience will be meaningful - from the invaluable relationships you build with leaders from different industries to the compelling content that drive discussions and spur collaboration. Sponsorship allows you to position your expertise and experience among peers.
Each sponsorship package is highly customized to meet your organization’s goals. You will receive a detailed proposal tailored to help you get the most out of the conference experience.
See how the Milken Institute is making a difference through purposeful convenings, data-driven research and meaningful programs.
|For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact:
Director, Business and Program Development
+1 (310) 570-4613
The Milken Institute Associates is a network of our top supporters from corporate, governmental, economic and philanthropic organizations. Members of the Milken Institute Associates are actively involved in our programs and research, and receive special invitations to private events. They are provided access to the annual Global Conference, regional Summits in California, London and Asia, and Partnering for Cures meeting. Most importantly, their support and generosity increase global prosperity.
Individual contributions of $12,500 and above qualify for Associates Membership. Members receive the following benefits:
Member (annual contribution of $12,500-$14,999)
- Milken Institute Global Conference: One complimentary admission to the annual Global Conference, which attracts 3,500 attendees from more than 60 countries and features 700 speakers (limited number of passes available at this level)
- Reserved Seating: Access to the simulcast ballroom during Global Conference meals
- Online Community: Online and social media connectivity with attendees at the Global Conference through a mobile app
- Powerful Network: Opportunity to be a part of a global network of leaders and participate in Milken Institute activities
- Private Events: Invitations to private Associates speaker and networking events throughout the year featuring powerful leaders in a variety of industries
- Name Badge: Recognition as a Milken Institute Associate at conferences
- Global Updates: Periodic communication about current and future Milken Institute projects and research
- Newsletters: Monthly newsletter about upcoming events, recent publications and insights from Milken Institute experts
- Preferred Registration: Preferred registration and seating at Milken Institute Forums
- Subscription: Complimentary subscription to the Milken Institute Review
Contributing Member (annual contribution of $15,000-$24,999)Includes all benefits listed above plus:
- Speaker and Sponsor Receptions: Invitations to private speaker and sponsor receptions at the Global Conference
- Premium Seating: Access to the main ballroom during Global Conference meals
- Executive Lounge: Access to the Executive Lounge at the Global Conference
- Research Reports: Complimentary copies of Milken Institute research reports and studies
Council Member (annual contribution of $25,000-$49,999)Includes all benefits listed above plus:
- Milken Institute Summits: One complimentary admission to the regional Summits in California, London and Asia, and Partnering for Cures meeting in New York
- Online Community: Online and social media connectivity with attendees at the Summits through a mobile app
- Recognition: Acknowledgement in the Global Conference printed program as a supporter of the Milken Institute (subject to deadline)
- Guest Pass: One complimentary guest pass for Associates events (excludes conferences)
President's Circle Member (annual contribution of $50,000-$99,999)Includes all benefits listed above plus:
- Special Invitations: Select invitations to participate in invitation-only programming on Saturday and Sunday during the Global Conference
- Additional Membership: One additional Associates membership with a complimentary pass to the Global Conference
- Experts: Broad access to Milken Institute knowledge and capabilities through our professional staff and scholars, including private research briefings
- Relationship Management: A dedicated Milken Institute representative who enhances your involvement with the Milken Institute through
year-round engagement opportunities
- Meeting with the CEO or President and COO: Private meeting with the Milken Institute CEO or President and COO
For more information about the Associates, contact:
- Custom engagement opportunities available
|For more information about the Chairman’s Circle, contact:
Director, Business and Program Development
+1 (202) 336-6410
The Institute appreciates all levels of support. Contributions between $1,000 and $12,499 qualify individuals for recognition as Friends of the Milken Institute, which includes the following benefits: periodic communications and events, including invitations to two private Associates speaker and networking events per year, preferred registration for Milken Institute Forums, and a complimentary subscription to the Milken Institute Review.
The Milken Institute is a tax-exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code. Please consult your tax advisor for the tax deductibility of your contribution, such as gifts of cash or appreciated securities. Corporate matching gifts can be applied toward membership.