As a nonprofit, nonpartisan, publicly supported organization, the Milken Institute relies on the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations to enable our important work. The Milken Institute Associates provides a vital link between the worlds of business, government, economics and philanthropy.
The Milken Institute holds major annual conferences, summits, issue-specific seminars, roundtables and forums throughout the year.
- The Milken Institute Global Conference, held each spring, attracts more than 3,000 business people and decision makers to address global economic issues.
- The Milken Institute Summit - California, held each fall, addresses economic issues impacting California, one of the world's largest economies.
- The Milken Institute Summit - London, also in the fall, draws roughly 700 prominent financiers, industrialists, philanthropists and business advisory leaders to illuminate the forces behind the global economy.
- The Milken Institute Summit - Asia, held each fall, has an exceptional audience of approximately 300 multinational business executives, policymakers, family office representatives and philanthropists engaged in a thoughtful and interactive program about the forces shaping the future of Asia.
- Partnering for Cures, held in late fall, brings together leaders from all sectors of the medical research enterprise to transform promising scientific discoveries into treatments.
- Workshops and Financial Innovations Labs relating to specific areas that advance the understanding and activities of our work are held regularly.
Director, Business and Program Development
The Milken Institute Associates is a network of our top supporters from the corporate, governmental, economic and philanthropic worlds. Associates members are actively involved in our programs and research, receive special invitations to private events, and are provided special access at our annual Global Conference. Most significantly, their support and generosity enable us to do our important work.
Individual contributions of $10,000 and above qualify for Associates Membership. Members at each level receive the benefits listed below.
Member (annual contribution of $10,000-$12,499)
- One complimentary admission to the Milken Institute Global Conference
please note that a limited number of passes are available at this level
- Reserved meal seating in the simulcast ballroom at Global Conference
- Name badge recognition as a Milken Institute Associate
- Periodic Associates-only communications and events, including invitations to the Associates Speaker Series
- Preferred registration and seating at Milken Institute events
- Subscription to The Milken Institute Review
Contributing Member (annual contribution of $12,500-$24,999)
- Reserved meal seating in the main ballroom at Global Conference
- Invitation to the exclusive Milken Institute Global Conference speaker and sponsor receptions
- Access to Associates Lounge at Global Conference
- Complimentary copies of Milken Institute research reports and studies
Council Member (annual contribution of $25,000-$49,999)
- Opportunity to attend conferences and invitation-only events throughout the year such as our Milken Institute Summits in California, London and Asia, and Partnering for Cures meeting in New York
- One guest/prospect pass for each Associates-only event (does not include conferences)
President's Circle Member (annual contribution of $50,000-$99,999)
- Private lunch or meeting with the Milken Institute CEO or President
- Opportunity to receive an additional Associates membership and an additional pass to the Milken Institute Global Conference
- Special invitations and opportunities designed for affiliates and supporters of the Institute
- Access to the unique knowledge and capabilities of Milken Institute scholars and researchers
Chairman's Circle Member (annual contribution of $100,000 or more)
- Participation in a private annual meeting or event hosted by the Milken Institute Chairman
- Participation in the Milken Institute Family Program
- Opportunity to collaborate with the Institute on programs or initiatives
- Increased access to Institute knowledge and capabilities through our professional staff and scholars and other custom opportunities
The Institute appreciates all levels of support. Contributions between $1,000 and $9,999 qualify individuals for recognition as Friends of the Milken Institute, which includes the following benefits: periodic special communications and events, including invitations to two private Associates Speaker Series events per year, preferred registration for Milken Institute Forums; and a subscription to The Milken Institute Review.
Gifts of cash and appreciated securities are tax deductible as provided by law. Corporate matching gifts are applied toward membership.
Associate Director, Milken Institute Associates