As a nonprofit, nonpartisan, publicly supported organization, the Milken Institute relies on the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations to advance our mission.
Your support allows us to develop programs that focus on widening access to capital, creating jobs and improving health. We turn to our sponsors to partner with us in developing programs that make a difference.
As a sponsor, you will find that your Milken Institute experience will be meaningful - from the invaluable relationships you build with leaders from different industries to the compelling content that drive discussions and spur collaboration. Sponsorship allows you to position your expertise and experience among peers.
Each sponsorship package is highly customized to meet your organization’s goals. You will receive a detailed proposal tailored to help you get the most out of the conference experience.
See how the Milken Institute is making a difference through purposeful convenings, data-driven research and meaningful programs.
|For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact:
Director, Business and Program Development
+1 (310) 570-4613
The Milken Institute Associates is a network of our top supporters from the corporate, governmental, economic and philanthropic worlds. Associates members are actively involved in our programs and research, receive special invitations to private events, and are provided special access at our annual Global Conference. Most significantly, their support and generosity enable us to do our work.
Individual contributions of $10,000 and above qualify for Associates Membership. Members at each level receive the benefits listed below.
Member (annual contribution of $10,000-$12,499)
- One complimentary admission to the Milken Institute Global Conference
please note that a limited number of passes are available at this level
- Reserved meal seating in the simulcast ballroom at Global Conference
- Name badge recognition as a Milken Institute Associate
- Periodic Associates-only communications and events, including invitations to the Associates Speaker Series
- Preferred registration and seating at Milken Institute events
- Subscription to The Milken Institute Review
Contributing Member (annual contribution of $12,500-$24,999)
- Reserved meal seating in the main ballroom at Global Conference
- Invitation to the exclusive Milken Institute Global Conference speaker and sponsor receptions
- Access to Associates Lounge at Global Conference
- Complimentary copies of Milken Institute research reports and studies
Council Member (annual contribution of $25,000-$49,999)
- Opportunity to attend conferences and invitation-only events throughout the year such as our Milken Institute Summits in California, London and Asia, and Partnering for Cures meeting in New York
- One guest/prospect pass for each Associates-only event (does not include conferences)
President's Circle Member (annual contribution of $50,000-$99,999)
- Private lunch or meeting with the Milken Institute CEO and President
- Opportunity to receive an additional Associates membership and an additional pass to the Milken Institute Global Conference
- Special invitations and opportunities designed for affiliates and supporters of the Institute
- Access to the unique knowledge and capabilities of Milken Institute scholars and researchers
For more information about the Associates, contact:
- Custom engagement opportunities available
|For more information about the Chairman’s Circle, contact:
Director, Business and Program Development
+1 (310) 570-4676
The Institute appreciates all levels of support. Contributions between $1,000 and $9,999 qualify individuals for recognition as Friends of the Milken Institute, which includes the following benefits: periodic special communications and events, including invitations to two private Associates Speaker Series events per year, preferred registration for Milken Institute Forums; and a subscription to The Milken Institute Review.
The Milken Institute is a tax-exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code. Please consult your tax advisor for the tax deductibility of your contribution, such as gifts of cash or appreciated securities. Corporate matching gifts can be applied toward membership.