About the Summit
With America focused inward and Russia reaching westward, a confluence of uncertainties – cultural, political, financial and even existential – has created a moment in Europe that may define a generation. As Great Britain orchestrates its departure from this ‘New Europe’, how will Germany, France, Italy and other leading nations respond?
The Milken Institute London Summit convenes the foremost leaders in business, government, diplomacy, technology, media, and philanthropy to discuss, confront and solve the grand challenges ahead.
At a time when robots can replace people, hackers can hold nations hostage, aging is a synonym for insecurity and Earth’s climate is in peril, which nations will lead and which will follow?
This year’s Milken Institute London Summit will discuss:
- A Continental Wake-Up Call: Challenges and Opportunities for a Post-Brexit Europe
- After the Drought—The Rebirth of European Venture Capital
- Pardon the Disruption: Weighing the Impact of A.I.
- London Falling? Fact vs. Fiction
- End of Ownership: Life in the Shared Economy
- Acid Rain to Asset Reign: Profitable Technology Solutions to Climate Change
- WannaCry & The Ransomware Wave: How to Keep Europe Safe?
- The State of Female Empowerment in Britain and Europe
- Trends Shaping the Year and Decade Ahead
- Investment Strategies that Leverage the Longevity Economy
- U.S. Overview—What The ‘America First’ Economy Means for Europe
- Immigration and Workforce in Europe
London Summit Sponsors
Milken Institute Strategic Partners
London Summit 2017December 5, 2017
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
200 Westminster Bridge Rd
Lambeth, London SE1 7UT, UK