Beverly Hills Ballroom
Institute Chairman Mike Milken sits down with several of the world's most successful investors to discuss the key insights they've gained and lessons they've learned over their years of investing. Potential questions:
- What is the most memorable investment you've made?
- How do investors avoid the pitfalls of cognitive biases?
- Have the best ideas come from extensive analysis or from the gut?
- What do you look for when hiring key members of your team?
- How do you think about and manage risk?
- And, of course, where are you focusing your attention -- and money -- in the near future?