As the economy strengthens and the Federal Reserve looks to continue raising interest rates, investors are considering structured credit as a way to mitigate risk and a source for incremental returns. Our session of experts will discuss the following:
- What is the state of underwriting standards within the various corners of the structured credit universe?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages for issuers and sponsors of securitizations in the RMBS and CLO markets? Is this having a notable effect on supply and demand dynamics of various products?
- Are there certain corners of structured finance that are better suited for a rising-rate environment?
- Where are the most interesting esoteric structured credit products emerging from and is the risk-return profile attractive?
- How have new entrants been successful entering the space, and where have investors been focused?