Global Conference 2017
Credit Market Outlook
Tuesday, May 2, 2017 / 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
In our annual look at the issues shaping global credit markets, Institute Chairman Mike Milken moderates a discussion with leading investors. Potential questions:
- What is the outlook for rates, and how are fixed-income investors preparing?
- What tools for hedging credit risk are most useful in today's environment?
- As we look across the spectrum of credit instruments, where are the investment opportunities?
- Will central bank action continue to drive yields and spreads lower?
- What is the state of underwriting standards?