This session will analyze disruptive technologies and their potential impact on portfolios. Participants will be challenged to consider how they may want to hedge or capture these megatrends. Potential questions:
- Where are the greatest opportunities for portfolio impact from machine learning and AI?
- How will emerging battery technologies and autonomous cars change the demand dynamics for oil?
- How will more efficient 3-D printers disrupt supply chains?
- How will nano sensors drive cost control?
- What are knock-on effects from machine learning technologies?
Managing Director and Co-Head of Investment Grade Corporate Credit, Barings
Global Head of Fixed Income Research, Fidelity
Managing Director, Vice Chairman and Chairman of the Global Technology Group, Jefferies
Managing Director, Group Credit Officer Global Corporates, Fitch Ratings
Stephanie von Friedeburg
Vice President, Corporate Strategy and Resources, International Finance Corp.