Senior Associate, Campaign Management for Private Events
As a Senior Associate, Campaign Management for Private Events on our Event Technology and Marketing team, you will play a key role in managing process and campaigns for our Private Events by executing event communications, analyzing data, improving the execution process, troubleshooting issues, and communicating results. This position is one part project management, one part customer service, and one part analyst all rolled up into one!
- Manage day-to-day campaign development and execution of Private Events for all Milken Institute events
- Enhance operational efficiency by implementing CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Support Salesforce.com/Salesforce customer portal on integration/data preparation for Private Events in Cvent or Eloqua
- Troubleshoot any issues surfaced during campaign lifecycle - Provide opportunities to improve process, optimize marketing automation and CRM (Salesforce.com) and nurturing process
- Collaborate across multiple departments on details of Private Events - Communicate regularly and effectively with internal stakeholders regarding CRM, private events and results, including in team meetings and with the development and marketing teams
- Maintain evolution of email marketing to a more personalized channel, engaging audiences around key interest areas and topics across events
- Ensure ongoing satisfaction of Private Events through post-event follow-up
- Three to five years of customer service, project management, sales support or other administrative support experience
- Advanced skills in MS Excel (VLOOKUP & Pivot Charts a must)
- Experience with CRM triggers and process (specifically salesforce.com)
- Experience with salesforce.com and force.com APEX a major plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple large-scale projects and deliverables simultaneously and on deadline
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Superb general troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail
- BS or equivalent preferred with a strong academic record (desired)
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Please submit a cover letter and resume - all applications materials should be attached as PDF files. Any application that does not include both a cover letter and a resume saved as PDFs will be rejected
About the Milken Institute:
The Milken Institute is a nonprofit, nonpartisan think tank determined to increase global prosperity by advancing collaborative solutions that widen access to capital, create jobs and improve health. We do this through independent, data-driven research, action-oriented meetings and meaningful policy initiatives.
Our work is guided by the formula that our founder and chairman, Michael Milken, developed: Prosperity equals the effect of financial technology acting to multiply the value of human capital, social capital and real assets. Stable economic growth most often occurs where people have access to education and health care, can participate freely in the political process, and can aspire to property ownership. The formula is our understanding of the relationship between finance and a strong society.
Our Centers explore the convergence of finance, business, health, philanthropy and policy to advance collaborative solutions that will drive progress. Each center is uniquely poised to steer the policy toward practical solutions and sound decision making.
Milken Institute research is objective and nonpartisan. Our ambitious research agenda tackles the issues that matter in a complex and interconnected global economy. We publish reports that inform policy and our interactive sites make data come to life.
From our flagship event, the Global Conference, to roundtables and workshops to Capitol Hill briefings, we bring together leaders with diverse expertise from across sectors and industries for highly focused interactions and compelling content.
For more information, please visit www.milkeninstitute.org.
This position is based in the Santa Monica, California office (no ability to work remote).
To apply, please submit your information and upload your cover letter and resume.