Intern (Healthcare Research)
The Milken Institute is a globally engaged, publicly supported, non-partisan, nonprofit think tank with offices in Singapore, Santa Monica, California, Washington, D.C., and London. Its mission is to improve lives around the world by advancing innovative economic and policy solutions that create jobs, widen access to capital and enhance health.
The institute is known for its cutting-edge policy research and unique ability to convene senior leaders from the banking, finance and investment communities to discuss trends and address issues affecting the global economy in order to move capital, policy, and momentum toward solutions to significant challenges.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent written and spoken English, good analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic team and cross-cultural environment.
- The Research Intern would participate in projects related to health including but not limited to topics on healthcare innovation, financing and biomedical research and development in Asia. The Research Intern may also be required to work on other topics that the center focuses on. The work aims to provide guidance to policymakers, business leaders and investors in the region.
- He/she will support the project/s by conducting primary and secondary research to produce literature reviews, write-ups and sections of papers/reports, and by organizing outreach for workshops/meetings. He/she will report to and work closely with the Senior Associate for Policy & Programs at the Asia Center.
- Candidates MUST have demonstrable writing and research skills and knowledge related to health, pharmaceuticals and/or medical research.
- Duration of internships may range between 3 to 12 months.
- Candidates currently enrolled or recently graduated from a degree program related to public health, public policy, biomedical sciences or related fields are encouraged to apply. Flexible working arrangements can be made for those enrolled in full-time degree programs.
To Apply: Please submit a writing sample, cover letter, and resume to email@example.com.