Associate Director, Campaign Management
The Associate Director/Director, Campaign Management will serve as the primary point person for registration and mobile app products. The candidate will be passionate about improving our technology and user experience by building, managing and educating a team across the globe in the products and process used to execute our events. This role will lead a team of practitioners and help the Institute design new operating models and then actually implement them.
The ideal candidate must possess a mix of project management, technology experience, diplomacy and great communication skills as well as the ability to work with a variety of internal stakeholders with varying work styles and priorities.
- Lead and mentor Campaign Management team through configuration, design, execution and end-user support of the registration process and mobile platform development
- Direct technical production of event execution, effectively manage team and vendor partnerships in the building of campaign registration websites, partner portals, and pages
- Partner with third-party vendors for Mobile app development and execution Develop and managing timelines, lead event kick-offs from a registration and technology implementation process, providing status updates and host internal post-event analysis sessions and summary reports
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of our technology and systems, partner with Technology to research, understand and experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage event technology to achieve process efficiency and elevate execution of future event registration and mobile apps
- Define quality standards, repeatable processes, and workflows for our existing technology systems (Cvent & Salesforce)
- Create accountability practices to create best in class event registration experiences, email communication, websites and mobile applications
- Build and maintain strong relationships, credibility and work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Recruit, train and develop new staff on technology and process, provide strategic oversight and career development for staff in various locations around the world: London, Singapore, DC and Los Angeles. Motivate high-quality performance by personnel supervised by example and constructive feedback.
Systems we use:
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum 5 – 7 years of related supervisory level job experience with web-based systems
- Excellent management and operational capabilities, ability to lead the process
- Strong planning and organization skills to effectively manage numerous programs and resources simultaneously
- Creative-driven problem solver, always looking for most innovative and efficient solutions
- Ability to develop and sustain strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP) and Salesforce, experience with Cvent a plus
- Motivational leader, inspiring teams to deliver top performance in assigned campaigns
- Willingness to travel
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Please submit a cover letter and resume - all applications materials should be attached as PDF files. Any application that does not include both a cover letter and a resume saved as PDFs will be rejected.