Senior Associate, Campaign Management
The Senior Associate, Campaign Management, will work closely with the events team in designing, developing and implementing registration experiences and communications for events of the Milken Institute. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating with all aspects of the event team to create campaigns for its 180+ events annually.
- Audience Building. Understand the target audience of each event, work with event leads and Development staff to research potential new audience within and outside our database (Salesforce). Should be able to display segmented target outreach and report on the success of each target group for large-scale events.
- Digital Event Execution. Gain a comprehensive understanding of the event marketing lifecycle and technology process supporting the events. Use Cvent events management software to create event websites, registration paths, attendee badges and program emails. Create registration reports to track attendance at events and report on key metrics post-events.
- Email. Create all content-driven emails, updated template emails to ensure consistency in look and feel and messaging for events as needed.
- Mobile App. Work closely with third-party vendor mobile app (Cvent CrowdCompass, Jujama) to design a mobile experience for attendees to create their event itinerary, while being consistent with the look, feel, and design of desktop event website.
- Project & Team Management. Lead project timeline development and execution of all Campaign execution elements – registration and email cadence. Have proactive and effective interactions with other internal groups throughout the Institute (Programming, Event Operations, Development, Center Leads etc.) and with third-party vendors (Registration, etc.) in all aspects of digital event execution.
- Process Documentation. Create documentation and guidelines for key processes. Partner with third-party vendors to suggest technology improvements to support more efficient processes (time, resources, and technology) for campaign development and execution.
- 5-6 years relevant experience - past experience preferably includes marketing analytics, database marketing or campaign management.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects.
- Must have a working knowledge of all Microsoft applications with strong skills in Excel (pivot tables) and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Working knowledge of CRM (Salesforce), Event Marketing (Cvent) and Marketing Automation Technologies (Marketo/Eloqua).
- Bachelor’s degree.
About the Milken Institute
The Milken Institute is a nonprofit, nonpartisan think tank determined to increase global prosperity by advancing collaborative solutions that widen access to capital, create jobs and improve health. We do this through independent, data-driven research, action-oriented meetings and meaningful policy initiatives.
Our work is guided by the formula that our founder and chairman, Michael Milken, developed: Prosperity equals the effect of financial technology acting to multiply the value of human capital, social capital and real assets. Stable economic growth most often occurs where people have access to education and healthcare, can participate freely in the political process, and can aspire to property ownership. The formula is our understanding of the relationship between finance and a strong society.
Our Centers explore the convergence of finance, business, health, philanthropy, and policy to advance collaborative solutions that will drive progress. Each center is uniquely poised to steer the policy toward practical solutions and sound decision making.
Milken Institute research is objective and nonpartisan. Our ambitious research agenda tackles the issues that matter in a complex and interconnected global economy. We publish reports that inform policy and our interactive sites make data come to life.
From our flagship event, the Global Conference, to roundtables and workshops to Capitol Hill briefings, we bring together leaders with diverse expertise from across sectors and industries for highly focused interactions and compelling content.
For more information, please visit www.milkeninstitute.org.
This position is based in the Santa Monica, California office (no ability to work remotely).