Senior Associate, Social Media and Web Analytics
The Milken Institute is looking for a Senior Associate of Social Media and Web Analytics to develop and maintain a strong content creation and curation strategy that provides lead, conversion, and traffic generation using key social media and SEO toolsets such as: Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, Drupal, YouTube, and Instagram. The Senior Associate of Social Media and Web Analytics is responsible for analyzing, setting, and improving all digital marketing strategies, including SEO, advertising, email, social, and content.
The ideal candidate will bring a mix of marketing, analytical, digital, and organizational skills to implement the technical marketing communications strategy for all Milken Institute social and web properties.
- Develop online content management strategies to deliver organizational objectives.
- Strong knowledge of social media solutions and services, and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Strong knowledge of social media tools and their best practices.
- Plan, execute, measure, and report regularly on the performance of SEO, SEM and PPC campaigns which are in-step with the Milken Institute’s marketing strategies.
- Optimize customized landing pages in support of a variety of marketing efforts.
- Continuous improvement of email campaigns, in scope, implementation, and tracking.
- Keep abreast of new web technologies and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing digital marketing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Grow and develop followers, use organic keyword development, and assess and interpret new media, online consumption, and marketing trends.
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills with the ability to present information clearly and creatively.
- Experience with open source and/or commercial content management systems such as Drupal, Wordpress, or Silverstripe.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere, Microsoft Office Suite, working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of related experience working within the social, search, digital media, or agency space with demonstrated experience translating social data into strategic insights.
- Must be able to pass a background check.