Associate, Digital Marketing **3-4 Month Contract Position**
**3-4 Month Contract Position, starting ASAP through mid-May**
The Marketing and Communications team at the Milken Institute is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate, knowledgeable and passionate about the latest trends and best practices across social media platforms.
In this role, you will work closely with the Associate Director of Digital Marketing and Communications to execute a robust, multi-platform, multi-media digital marketing campaign for the Institute's flagship event, Global Conference, that takes place from April 29-May 2, 2018. You will play a critical function in the organization and development of this promotion, getting hands-on experience producing and marketing a leading, innovative content series.
This internship is an excellent opportunity to work with a team of experienced marketing and communications professionals and work on a significant, high profile project.
- Must be passionate about the latest trends in social media
- Knowledgeable about optimizing content for social media
- Knowledgeable about social media paid promotions (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Advertising, Google AdWords, YouTube, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to see big picture
- Have strong written and oral communications
- Interest in global issues, such as finance, economics, health, technology, or education
- A bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience using social media for a brand/organization/passion project is preferred
- A working knowledge of HTML, SEO, Analytics, and the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
About the Position
- This is a 3-4 month fulltime contract position
- No recruiters please
About the Milken Institute
We are a nonprofit, nonpartisan think tank determined to increase global prosperity by advancing collaborative solutions that widen access to capital, create jobs and improve health. We do this through independent, data-driven research, action-oriented meetings, and meaningful policy initiatives.
About Global Conference
The Global Conference convenes the best minds in the world to tackle the most stubborn challenges. That commitment to the power of ideas has set this event apart for two decades. It is a unique setting in which the individuals with the capital, power, and influence to move the world forward meet face-to-face with those whose expertise and creativity are reinventing industry, philanthropy, and media.
To apply, please submit your information and upload your cover letter and resume.