Chief Information Officer
The CIO will be responsible for the strategic vision, implementation, and management of information technology solutions across all areas of the organization. This is a new position for the Institute and presents an opportunity for a seasoned technology executive to build a team as we internalize a function currently provided by a related entity. The CIO will function as a key business partner and advisor to the senior management team. The position will report to the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for the integration of current applications and alignment of systems to support business priorities and objectives.
- Develop and lead the implementation of standardized operating policies and procedures
- Build a world-class technology team
- Create and implement technology solutions that will enhance organizational innovation, productivity, and efficiency.
- Manage the security of the Institute’s data and ensure the integrity of IT systems.
Key Technology & Applications
- Sage 100 ERP
- Microsoft Office
- ADP Workforce Now
- PHP & Drupal
Experience & Qualifications
- 10+ years leading the planning and execution of IT strategy in a multi-site, multinational, multi-business unit environment. Prior experience as an organizations CIO preferred.
- Extensive technical knowledge and experience evaluating, implementing and using CRM and ERP systems and management of complex web development projects.
- Proven ability to successfully lead business process improvement initiatives.
- Possess a service oriented mentality and an ability to work collaboratively across all levels within the organization.
- Possess outstanding written and oral communication skills. Must be able to prepare and explain highly technical plans and reports in a clear and concise manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required. MBA preferred.
To apply, please submit your information and upload your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls or agencies, please.