The Data Analyst will work to update, maintain and analyze data in our CRM. The successful candidate will be responsible to do data audits, global updates, build reports, while ensuring data hygiene, standardization and integrity.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional technical, analytical and problem-solving skills and be well-versed in data standards and best practices. They will be motivated, team oriented and passionate about data and technology.
- Responsible for data analysis and quality issues (e.g. potential duplicates, standardization of data, conflicting or missing data, merging records) for contact data.
- Assist in extracting, analyzing, and presenting data to identify trends, data analysis and areas for improvement.
- Demonstrate ability to append data, manage data imports and exports across various platforms and data stores.
- Deliver presentations on the health of the database and the status of data-related projects at weekly meetings.
- Alert other team members of potential data issues, and approach them with ideas and concerns.
- Research and gather background notes, contact details, and 360 perspective of potential clients using social media, LinkedIn, Google, Data.com and other online methods.
- Participate in special projects or other related duties as requested.
- Perform CRM database maintenance duties, as necessary.
- Support ad-hoc requests for data, reports and analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience working in data analytics or CRM analyst role.
- Prior experience working in a CRM preferred (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics).
- Background in creating reports, dashboards and delivering KPI metrics.
- Familiarity with relational databases, data modeling and related concepts is a plus
- Full competencies in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills (ability to write formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, macros, and other advanced functions)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access is helpful (ability to write SQL queries, join and query tables, create reports)
- Experience writing SQL in relational database management systems is a huge plus (e.g. MS SQL Server)
- Familiarity with data append software (Data.com) and data standards (e.g. ISO)
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future