Intern, Investor & Financial Services Analyst and Event Coordinator
The Milken Institute is an economic think-tank, known for its cutting-edge research and unique ability to convene senior leaders from the banking, finance and investment communities to discuss trends and address issues affecting the global economy in order to move capital, policy, and momentum toward solutions to significant challenges. The Asia Summit will be an exclusive, invitation-only event that will gather 900 high profile executives, influential investors, heads of sovereign wealth funds and philanthropists from around the world. The Intern would be involved with the organization of the flagship Milken Institute Asia Summit which takes place at the Four Seasons 12-14 September, 2018.
- The ideal candidate would have strong interpersonal skills, good knowledge of written and spoken English, good analytical skills and ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- He/ she will be responsible for researching and analyzing key players in the financial services community (banks, asset managers, institutional investors) as well as in the family business and philanthropy space and strategizing outreach in coordination with the business development director.
- He/ she will attend client meetings, produce post-meeting reports and create sponsorship proposals to potential partners in coordination with the business development director.
- He/ she will be involved with managing the CRM database and invitation mailing in coordination with the Los Angeles office.
- This position is ideal for candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in investment banking, private banking or asset management with particular focus on client relations in Asia Pacific.
- We can offer 3 months – 12 months internship with flexibility on the dates, ideally the candidate would stay through the Asia Summit until 14 September 2018 or at least through the Global Conference until May 1, 2018
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
For more details please refer to: http://www.milkeninstitute.org/